Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Love the Hill!

My sister and I ran hills today.  They were BIG hills.  The kind that made you want to stop and lay down.  As we were trudging up the final one I thought to myself, "UGH why do I run these hills?" Sure the downhill is rewarding and enjoyable.  But sometimes after an hour of endless hills, your legs are so trashed, even the downhill can seem arduous.  So why run those blasted hills?

Once you get to the top and you look around at the view, you remember exactly why you endure those hills.  Not many people get the chance to see and enjoy the breathtaking vistas that I am privileged to see after a killer uphill.

So I run the hills, knowing a view of God's creations is at the top of each and every one.

Here are some of my favorite that I have captured on my runs.







No comments:

Post a Comment